Non-Stop Network Forums
WellDenns Staff App - Printable Version

+- Non-Stop Network Forums (https://non-stopnetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: DarkRP (https://non-stopnetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://non-stopnetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://non-stopnetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: WellDenns Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=971)

Pages: 1 2

WellDenns Staff App - WellDenn - 06-09-2019

RPName: WellDenn

SteamID :STEAM_1:1:229766114

In game rank: Subscriber 

Do you know how to tie your shoes?:  Yes but velcro is the best

Do you have a mic?:  yes

Timezone & Location: CST & Texas

Discord name with #:  ! ! WellDenn #8499

How many hours do you have on our server?:  100 hours / 4 days and 4 hours

How many hours do you have on GMOD?: 1870

Do you have any previous experience with ULX: Yes 

How many warns do you have on our server?: 4 ( some of them are old not saying that, that makes it right but I think I have learned a lot about RP and I'm trying to get better every day)

Have you moderated a GMod server/community before: Yes quite a few 

Define LTAP: Left to avoid punishment-Basically when someone leaves to not get in trouble 
Define RDM: Random Death Match-Basically When you kill someone with no Valid Reason
Define FailRP: Fail Roleplay- (edit) It's failing to stick to your in-game roleplaying Let's say For example a hobo with an AR that's fail rp 

Why should you be chosen for staff? [Minimum of 6 sentences.] : Well there are lots of reasons why I should become staff. Reason number 1, I have been a part of this server for a while around 3 months. Reason number 2, You guys Already have a great staff team don't get me wrong but yall could always get an Extra helping hand and that Extra Heling hand would be me *clap clap * to the staff team. Reason number 3 I have a lot of extra time to be on the server around 9 - 11 hours a day I know I have no life but I have a lot of free time is what I'm saying so when other staff are busy ill be there to help them out or take other sits. Reason number 4, I have a Decent amount of experience of being staff on servers I have been staff on  3 Minecraft Server and 2 Gmod Servers Zetia RP Head admin but sadly that server had died and Tylers RP I was A Mod that server has closed. Reason number 5, in my opinion, I know the Rules Fairly well I have Read them lots of times Over the time I have been on the server.

Describe 2 situations where a player breaks the rules and make sure to include details. Also, state what you would do as a staff member to handle the situation.:

[SITUATION 1]  -  Okay so let's say there is someone that has a Fail base, I would first look at there base and see if it violates any of the rules and if it did I would first tell them to please change it, while they change it I would put up a sign in front of the base saying that I told them to change it and once they changed it I would check to see if it violates any of the rules if it does ill ask them again to change it but if it doesn't ill say thank you for changing it and end the sit. Now let's say the refused to change it I would ask them one more time and if they still said no I would have warned them for a having a fail base and ask them one more time to please fix it if they still say no I would have to ask a higher up what to do at that point. 

[SITUATION 2]  - Okay so let's say there is an abusive  mayor that has laws like J-walking is KOS Being a Thief is KOS I would tp to the mayor and tell him to remove the laws  and Read the !motd  all of it especially the rules about mayor If he kept being abusive I would demote him Then if he got mayor again I would ban him from that job or get a higher up to ban him from that job so he would not get mayor again. The Reasoning on that on why I would teleport to him and tell him to fix the laws is because he is ruining other players experience and If I got accepted that would be my job to make sure the players are enjoying their self.

RE: WellDenns Staff App - TheDeadComedian - 06-09-2019

Failrp isn't right i don't think, it means to not do your role. A cop with printers, a dog with a gun. Failing Your Role play.
I think you have a great mindset but this isn't very professional, couple misspells.
Situation 1, i don't think we put up signs for people to change we ask players nicely to change whatever is against the rules making it unfair for players.
I'v never had player refuse before more like argue so i ask for help and opinions to come to a final conclusion on solving the problem.
Situation 2, again i don't thinkx3 we ban people from jobs. If someone is over the top mingy, does not listen and is giving up(massrdming, spamming) you take them outside the map and have one last talk.
Look at how they act and punish them that way, if there toxic and careless a longer break. If just angry because of something figure it out and help them out to change there mind and listen to you.
I do like how you help players look at rules though, teaching them is very good long term.
I think you'd be cool for staff. I'v been busy but i have not seen you, maybe try joining our discord if you haven't already. Hang out in general voice chat and meet the staff, were super active on there.
Neutral Good Luck!

RE: WellDenns Staff App - WellDenn - 06-09-2019

(06-09-2019, 08:40 PM)TheDeadComedian Wrote: Failrp isn't right i don't think, it means to not do your role. A cop with printers, a dog with a gun. Failing Your Role play.
I think you have a great mindset but this isn't very professional, couple misspells.
Situation 1, i don't think we put up signs for people to change we ask players nicely to change whatever is against the rules making it unfair for players.
I'v never had player refuse before more like argue so i ask for help and opinions to come to a final conclusion on solving the problem.
Situation 2, again i don't thinkx3 we ban people from jobs. If someone is over the top mingy, does not listen and is giving up(massrdming, spamming) you take them outside the map and have one last talk.
Look at how they act and punish them that way, if there toxic and careless a longer break. If just angry because of something figure it out and help them out to change there mind and listen to you.
I do like how you help players look at rules though, teaching them is very good long term.
I think you'd be cool for staff. I'v been busy but i have not seen you, maybe try joining our discord if you haven't already. Hang out in general voice chat and meet the staff, were super active on there.
Neutral Good Luck!

Thank you for replying , I'm sorry I am not the best at spelling and I don't know yall do things I know some servers you can ban people from jobs I'm just saying from what I have done on previous servers but if I get staff Ill try my best to be the most professional as Possible  Smile thank you for ur time

RE: WellDenns Staff App - GoldReaper - 06-10-2019

+REP

Great person in game all my sits and stuff with him are up to pie and he is a overall really nice guy in game extremely active and accumulated over 600 MILLION dollars in the game of course that does not really mean anything on his behalf just activity he's been also welcoming other players and I've noticed a lot of good things. haven't really interacted with him that much ( only in sits ) never really got to sit down and talk or chill and base and make some money but hopefully that day does come soon. Anyway I'm going a bit off topic I'll tell you the genuine good things about the application other than speaking about your personality and overall way you display yourself within the game.

- good detail
- mature
```````````
Situations are well detailed although there is some mistakes within spelling and grammar
but that's an easy fix.

You're definition of FailRP is not wrong but it's not exactly the most right statement
for instance let's say a dog is running around with an LMG and shooting people
mindlessly that's FailRP ontop of RDM

Situation 2 : I'd usually talk to the person in question MASSRDMING or doing some wrongdoings
within the server but just have a last word with the person and try to lecture them into being a good person
if they ever decide to return to the server

Although you do have experience with ULX and staffing on other communitys
I think you'd be a good staff member and in my opinion deserve a chance on the team

- GoldReaper

RE: WellDenns Staff App - Amphirax - 06-10-2019

+ rep
App is good
Good playtime
Seen you ingame, you're mature.

RE: WellDenns Staff App - Liam - 06-10-2019

+Rep
Great hours
seen in game a lot
a lot of staffing experience
ULX Experience
-----------------------------------
4 warns
sit 2 could use a touch-up

Good Luck!

RE: WellDenns Staff App - Kermit - 06-11-2019

+REP
After knowing you for 3 months I can confirm that you have changed for the better. Your situations are short but they do get your point across and your reason for staff is all truth.

RE: WellDenns Staff App - tinv0 - 06-11-2019

amazing story i love u

RE: WellDenns Staff App - Vexxetion202 - 06-11-2019

+Rep

Very patient and very understanding, i would love to see him on staff.

RE: WellDenns Staff App - Kaitlyn_Jams - 06-11-2019

Well done! Very good application, love the details and the way it’s built. We do need a staff who can get on a lot and you seem to be able too! I have seen you in game quite a lot and in my experience with you is your mature and kind to others. Not sure about other staff members experience with you though. Your respectful to people too, that’s a good trait to have. 

+REP GOOD LUCK FRIEND!!!